Autumn in Richmond Park Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - November 17, 2017 Blue skies and red leaves make a fine autumn day in Richmond Park unforgettable. Look at these colours! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
I can’t warm up - May 27, 2020 I can’t warm up And I can’t cool down The last six months have turned me upside down Read more
Farewell to the Geezer - May 23, 2020 So it’s farewell to the Geezer Farewell my faithful friend You stuck with me through it all But you turned on me in the end Read more
We are done for - May 17, 2020 I am not a humanist. That we are in control is an illusion brought on by the morphine drip of everyday life True beauty in this world is nothing to do with us Think. We are done for. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment